Bottleholder Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Do you seriously expect people to open that link?

Globalti

Legendary Member
OK sorry REllis. It was just your over-use of capitals that made me think you might be a bot or a Russian. Form filled.

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
Not wishing to be picky, but my eyes were drawn to the final question: "How Often Does Your Bottle Fall Out Of The Bottle Holder?", with answer options ranging from "Not Often" to "Very Often".

Have I just been lucky ?

Globalti

Legendary Member
My criticism is that the standard bottle cage rivnut and bolt doesn't stabilise the cage well so I usually replace the bolts with a broad-headed version, which helps to stop the cage from waggling from side to side. Also that after a few years of road salt and energy drink accumulating and drying the rivnuts on my 2009 Roubaix rusted and came loose. They may be better on newer bikes.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
It saddens me a GCSE student in any subject can have such a poor grasp of when to use capital letters.

I suggest the OP strives to improve because such a poor command of written English will count against him/her in stuff such as job applications.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I felt the survey was fair, also my experience of water bottles hasn't been excellent, having tried at least three different designs are resigned into accepting the best of what seems like a bad lot, it's hard to get a decent subjective review of water bottles, as some bottle cages are optimised for specific designs or brands of bottle, and the one that holds the bottle the best drives me nuts as it rattles so much I begin to suspect my headset bearings, only to find it's the water bottle cage again...

Top Bottom