Bought my first folding bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jack shepherd

Hi everyone, been off this forum for a while now, just wanted to say that I am now a owner of a folding bike. Due to work rota changed and having later starts meaning I will be travelling during the evening rush hour, and my normal bike won't do, plus its been laid up at work with a puncture, plus as it has near bald tyres it needs replacing. So I have bought a Stowabike Folding City V2 Compact Bike, not the most fanciest folding bike but a bike none the less.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
PIC would be nice.,

chriscross1966

Über Member
Wow.... welcome to the world of folders, but some of the reviews for that thing are pretty scathing... good luck, looks like if you get a good one they're good bikes and if you don't then send it back and get another...

oldbadger

Regular
Hi everyone, been off this forum for a while now, just wanted to say that I am now a owner of a folding bike. Due to work rota changed and having later starts meaning I will be travelling during the evening rush hour, and my normal bike won't do, plus its been laid up at work with a puncture, plus as it has near bald tyres it needs replacing. So I have bought a Stowabike Folding City V2 Compact Bike, not the most fanciest folding bike but a bike none the less.

It looks as if it has 20" wheels with bulky tyres, which on bad British roads is a really good idea.

My folder has 14" rear and 12" front tyres and I have to be very careful about what drain, pot-hole or rut I go near.
Good luck with your choice!

^_^

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I like folders. Mine has 20 in wheels. I have heard of stowabikes before. Although not the best, they seem like they are workhorses. I hope you have fun.

Top Bottom