Box Sets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bill Gates

Just started to watch Jack Ryan Season 2 on Prime Video. I've been looking out for this ever since Season 1 finished and so far is doesn't disappoint.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Just started to watch Jack Ryan Season 2 on Prime Video. I've been looking out for this ever since Season 1 finished and so far is doesn't disappoint.
I wasn’t keen on season 1 as I found it very predictable. I watched the first episode and guessed exactly what would happen in the rest of the season. Had the rest of the episodes on in the background and discovered I’d guessed correctly. Not sure I’ll bother with season 2 unless the writing has improved significantly.

Smudge

Veteran
I watched the complete box set of Dexter earlier this year. It was excellent.
I wont give away any spoilers, but that ending :angry:

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Another episode of Jack Ryan watched last night. Excellent. More tonight.

Other box sets of TV greats from yesteryear. Anyone remember "When the boat comes in " and "Secret Army" ? "allo allo" was based on the cafe in Secret Army

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I watch West Wing every few years...think it might be time to start again. It's this fantasy featuring an American President who's wise and just and fair-minded. Hilarious, I know - but I always enjoy it.

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

I've got the complete Miami Vice bought 2nd hand. Only watched the first half dozen or so. Must pick that up again. Terrific rock music in each episode.

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Just started watching the Sopranos again, it’s remarkably good and although twenty years old now hasn’t dated very much.
Yep got those brilliant. According to voice tap by the FBI the real mob would watch and comment on it. The reason that one of the Soprano inner circle was bumped off early on for being an informer was because the real mob were saying they would deal with him hard and fast. So that's what they did.

Last edited:

Smudge

Veteran
Shows that i've never seen, but must get around to watching the complete box set some time..... The Sopranos, Better Call Saul and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
There's probably others as well.

Adam4868

Guru
Deadwood with Ian Mcshane is worth a watch.The Wire obviously ! Agree Sopranos is a great boxset and worth a watch again.

Top Bottom