"Boy"... short video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
I rather enjoyed watching that :smile:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:cry: but why? Did the boy die, collided with the tree? Or was it a car? Whatever, it was sad!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
:cry: but why? Did the boy die, collided with the tree? Or was it a car? Whatever, it was sad!

Watch at 6.20 onwards. He tries to stop them at the Cafe but misses them, whilst a Lorry starts up in the background. The Culprit? We never know.
It wouldn't have had the same bitter sweet power otherwise. He blames himself and wants to make amends, in his mind at least.

And with Timothy Spall in it, well if you see him, then you KNOW it is going to be a good film*.

Thanks for posting that Archie.

* - Ever since I saw Pierpoint I have been a fan of his, he has one of those faces that can convey a hundred emotions at once.

Andrius.B

Very well done. I am just wondering why is it a private clip on youtube that you can only see if you have a link to it?

Biglad82

Absolutely fantastic, and very moving, and I'm sure there could be grounds for that to have been made into a great British film/production
Watch at 6.20 onwards. He tries to stop them at the Cafe but misses them, whilst a Lorry starts up in the background. The Culprit? We never know.
It wouldn't have had the same bitter sweet power otherwise. He blames himself and wants to make amends, in his mind at least.

And with Timothy Spall in it, well if you see him, then you KNOW it is going to be a good film*.

Thanks for posting that Archie.

* - Ever since I saw Pierpoint I have been a fan of his, he has one of those faces that can convey a hundred emotions at once.

Totally agree, Timothy Spall is a legend! I have read the book on pierpoint to and very interesting

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
True, but a fantastic actor Which is what puts him in the same class as Pete Postlethwaite IMHO

Yes, the point I was making there is that he can convey so many emotions in one look, and yet not actually do anything. He makes it look so effortless, and that is the mark of a truly great actor.

Globalti

Legendary Member
We had this a few months ago. hasn't anybody got anything newer?

(Lovely little film though, it made be bubble a bit.)

Top Bottom