Bradley Wiggins Article

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Wiggins is being very, very strongly linked to a move to Team Sky now, along with Edvald Boassen Hagen... could be a strong team with those two as principals...

yello

mik said:
if he continues to merge cycling and mysticism together the French will learn to love him

Maybe something in that. The tour is history, stories and ghosts. For some, you have to respect the tradition to fully become a part of it. I've been surprised at just how aware of 'how things were done' (dare I say conservative) French life is.

Wiggins to TeamSky: timing's obviously right for both parties from a publicity point of view, but would it be a good move for BW's development as a GT rider? IF TeamSky can build a team around BW then yes, obviously it'd be a tailor made move. I can't see any other team doing that, including Garmin (as much as we love BW, he could be a one hit wonder, if you get my drift) so it's a move that must appeal to BW.

But I have to say, I'd prefer to see BW win a GT than ride for TeamSky. I'm just not convinced that he'd be compromising the former by doing the latter... but I am prepared to be wrong! ;)

Top Bottom