Brailsford comments on Vuelta TTT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Team Fiwip

"There are a lot of good legs in there - those front guys were flying - but these Grand Tour prologues continue to be pretty dramatic for us, we had the rain at the Tour de France and now this! to be honest I‘m running out of excuses, now if you’ll excuse me there’s a bucket of sand I need to bury my head in"

It was a bit of a dissapointment, they'll get it eventually they just need to keep at it.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
There's already a thread on the Vuelta ITT - why not add this comment there rather than start a new thread? Oh, yes, I forgot, you are only interested in pursuing your odd one-man vendetta against David Brailsford.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Wasn't really any need for that, if he wants to create a new thread he can.

Leave the moderating to the moderators IMO.

Team Fiwip has a record of consistently trolling in this way. And I prefer addressing things directly with people rather than just asking for the Moderators to intervene.

OP
OP
T

Team Fiwip

There's already a thread on the Vuelta ITT - why not add this comment there rather than start a new thread? Oh, yes, I forgot, you are only interested in pursuing your odd one-man vendetta against David Brailsford.

There is a TTT SPOILER, which I believe is for the purpose of posting during the stage itself. I think the word 'vendetta' is somewhat strong. For the record FM, yes I have a view, yet you in your wisdom deem it 'odd', you also claim to to 'know' that this is my exclusive interest. This of course is your opinion and one you are rightly entitled to, though I believe the latter is logically flawed on your part. I wouldn't have thought that you'd need reminding that Article 10 of the Human Rights Act protects the right to freedom of expression, it also upholds the right to hold and express opinions yourself as well as to receive and impart information and ideas to others, I would hope that this right also extends to TF's views. May I remind FM you neither have to read my posts nor reply.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
There is a TTT SPOILER, which I believe is for the purpose of posting during the stage itself. I think the word 'vendetta' is somewhat strong. For the record FM, yes I have a view, yet you in your wisdom deem it 'odd', you also claim to to 'know' that this is my exclusive interest. This of course is your opinion and one you are rightly entitled to, though I believe the latter is logically flawed on your part. I wouldn't have thought that you'd need reminding that Article 10 of the Human Rights Act protects the right to freedom of expression, it also upholds the right to hold and express opinions yourself as well as to receive and impart information and ideas to others, I would hope that this right also extends to TF's views. May I remind FM you neither have to read my posts nor reply.

So, perhaps you would like to enlighten us to why most of your posts are bad-tempered digs at Brailsford and Team Sky? As anyone would know, I'm hardly a fan of Rupert Murdoch's millions in any context, but you do seem intent on pursuing this like it's personal.

And BTW, the 'spoiler' in the title of stages is merely so people who want to watch the highlights etc. don't see the result before they see the show; it doesn't mean that this thread is just a 'live' thread.

I'm not quite sure what the HRA etc. has to do with anything; it is a common fallacy for people to argue that their free speech is being threatened if someone contradicts them or tells them they are a troll, for example.

Give it a rest FM. If you don't like him, Ignore him.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
rolleyes.gif
wacko.gif
wave.gif

yello

To be honest tfwip, I read the thread title and was pretty sure what your take would be. Your words do go before you... but then maybe I've just missed your other tunes.

Top Bottom