Brake Adapters ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
BretonM

BretonM

I believe you'll at least need a washer to space it by 1.5 mm

Here is a 203mm adapter for rear
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ultraligh...366223?hash=item33a4cf128f:g:LugAAOSwqgRZqVAT

Do Hope not make any adapters suitable for my situation ?

OP
OP
BretonM

BretonM

Could I not just sell my 200mm Rotors and get a set of 203mm ones and get the adapters in the pictures ?

Thanks.

They probably do, I was just googling suitable sizes to check.

Attachments

• IMG_5036.PNG
    IMG_5036.PNG
    26.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5037.PNG
    IMG_5037.PNG
    33 KB · Views: 85

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You could do, but you've already bought some nice rotors, and you'll need adapters anyway.

I'll struggle to upgrade my front rotors, as the Rockshox Revelations are set up for 170's as standard, not 160 or 180, so switching it to 200 would need a 30mm extender which is like rocking horse poo.

OP
OP
BretonM

BretonM

You could do, but you've already bought some nice rotors, and you'll need adapters anyway.

I'll struggle to upgrade my front rotors, as the Rockshox Revelations are set up for 170's as standard, not 160 or 180, so switching it to 200 would need a 30mm extender which is like rocking horse poo.

But would this work with the 203mm rotors and these adapters ?

Thanks.

OP
OP
BretonM

BretonM

Could I not just sell my 200mm Rotors and get a set of 203mm ones and get the adapters in the pictures ?

Thanks.

@fossyant

I am 100% willing to sell the 200mm rotors and get some 203's just as long as I know for sure that these two adapters will fit the 203's perfectly ?

Thanks.

gelfy666

Über Member
Since getting my E4s I swapped to a 180 rear and 203 front, had lots of niggles with the rear brake, seems to need bleeding every other ride, very disappointed considering that I thought they were the dogs dangelies..... Should have waited for the new Shimano 4 pots

Top Bottom