Brakes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Honestly though I had just removed the nuts prior to the pictures to to take her basket off....
Is the basket attached to the wheel nuts?
Strange.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
IMG_0917.JPG
Is the basket attached to the wheel nuts?
Strange.

OP
OP
Stripes

Stripes

The left hand arm looks worryingly far out compared to the RH arm, which looks kind of vertical. Pulling the cable tight might bring them more or less parallel again as long as the spring tensions are equal.
Thank.... Tightened and brakes working ...Thanks for all who helped in sorting out my darling wife's brake pads

OP
OP
Stripes

Stripes

Yeah I'll tell you all the full story.....Because it's easier to fit bike in back of car with front wheel off it made sense to remove basket also for better fitting and as you can see from fab picture of wife's bike the basket joins on to the spokes coming down to join wheel axel...and as I've just had my Sunday dinner I'm just wanting to chill and youz r all having a go lol

OP
OP
Stripes

Stripes

Whilst I admire your have a go attitude, having to ask what looks like a fairly basic question in relation to a safety critical piece of kit is a bit worrying. I'd suggest taking it to a bike shop, handing over some money, and getting them to do it.
Thanks Tim for making me look like a prize turkey but I prefer to ask .....But I will take your comment as the constructive critique it is meant to be and again thank you for your concern

Top Bottom