Brand new 2009/10 Boardman comp, the best spec they did.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coco69

Veteran
100_1882.JPG 100_1870.JPG 100_1880.JPG 100_1885.JPG 100_1889.JPG 100_1892.JPG 100_1893.JPG Never ever been used brand new boardman comp best spec,size large £525

The Boardman Road Comp Bike uses lightweight aluminium and carbon fibre materials with Shimano 105 groupset. Developed by Chris Boardman to the highest standards of performance, design and quality Lightweight fully double-butted aluminium frame for faster climbing and better power transfer Lightweight carbon fibre fork with alloy steerer for accurate steering and absorption of road vibration Shimano 105/Tiagra 18 speed gearing for reliable shifting performance Powerful dual pivot Tektro R720 brakes Truvativ Elita GXP compact chainset provides lower gear ratios for tackling hills with a higher cadence Ritchey Pro deep section rims with sealed bearing hubs for longer bearing life Continental Ultra Sport tyres provide a high level of grip and durability Ritchey finishing kit including anatomically shaped handlebars

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
just to let you know that is original grease in the nuts

rollinstok

Please excuse me, I'm pretty ignorant with road bike sizing...
Is the saddle height set up for yourself ? What height and inside leg are you ?
I'm 5' 11" with a 32" i.l
Whats rock bottom price ?
Thanks

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
you are exactly the same size as me, this is how it was set up in the shop....just make an offer as long as its genuine

rollinstok

ok then
based on another thread on this here site
list £599
-50% for 1st year = £300
-10% for 2nd year = £270
-10% for 3rd year = £243
I'll start bartering with this

rollinstok

ok then
lets use £699 ( even though its on halfords site, this model £599 )
-50% for 1st year= £350
-10% for 2nd year=£315
-10% for 3rd year=£283.50
deal ?
ps..soon as you walk out the shop with it its no longer a new bike

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
Mate dont wish to be rude, but if get an unused boardman like this for £350 get me 20......have a price check as to what they are selling in the real world, real pound notes

rollinstok

Mate dont wish to be rude, but if get an unused boardman like this for £350 get me 20......have a price check as to what they are selling in the real world, real pound notes

I dont wish to be rude either, my offers are accurate based on the accepted calculation. I admit they are silly when the as new condition is taken into account, but no sillier than your asking price for a 3 year old bike that could be bought for a similar price with a discount code at Halfords.
I did ask politely for your best price but you didnt answer politely nor did you give me your best price
You also didnt fully answer my question about the sizing of the bike

OP
OP
coco69

coco69

Veteran
You also didnt fully answer my question about the sizing of the bike......you told me your height only?.....to save this going into an ongoing 'debate' i have put a price on, if your not happy with the price please make a ' genuine' offer.

I dont wish to be rude either, my offers are accurate based on the accepted calculation. I admit they are silly when the as new condition is taken into account, but no sillier than your asking price for a 3 year old bike that could be bought for a similar price with a discount code at Halfords.

An item is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it and i would be very surprised if Coco does'nt get very close to his asking price .. the bike may well be 3 years old but it is still in brand new condition and i doubt very much that the specs have changed vastly .. your calculations may be valid for a bike that has been used and if you dont like his asking price you dont have to buy it, do you

Good luck with the sale Coco .. its a cracking bike

Top Bottom