Brand New 2011 Focus Cayo 2.0 Frameset.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I am selling a brand new 2011 Focus Cayo 2.0
60cm Carbon Fibre Frameset with full carbon steerer fork.
I got this frame as a replacement from Focus
but I have now bought a different bike so this is no longer
required.
I have all the paperwork to prove the
authenticity of this frame, and the original purchase receipt for the bike that had the original frame this one replaced. All paperwork will be supplied to the buyer.
The frame has never been ridden, it was built up with my original components by Wiggle technicians, (so all bolts have only ever been torque tightened), received by me on Tuesday 21st June, and then it
was stripped yesterday.
It is in perfect condition without a single mark anywhere on the frame or forks.
The Cayo 2.0 frame has a BB30 bottom bracket,
but as my original Focus Cayo Pro frame was Hollowtech II, the guys at Wiggle fitted a BB30 adapter to the bottom bracket. This allows fitment of a Hollowtech II crank. The adapter can also be removed to allow fitment of any BB30 crank as well, so this frame is hugely versatile.
The frame will be supplied with an FSA
headset, Holllowtech II BB adapter, seatpost clamp, rear mech hangar, cable guides and bottle cage bolts. If you are fitting a Hollowtech II crank, I will also supply a set of Shimano Ultegra Hollowtech II BB Bearing Cups, and on request I can supply a front mech clamp as well.
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php

scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php
scaled.php

FO11_cayo_2_0_ultegra_cp_01_452aed3ed2.png
image of bike is just to illustrate how the frame looks as a built up bike. A full bike is not included, just what's advertised in the listing :smile:
For full technical specifications of this
award winning frameset, including the geometry, please check it out
HERE
If you want to read any reviews of the Focus Cayo, just whack it in Google, people have nothing but good things to say about this frameset, and there are enough happy Cayo owners on here to ask as well.
The frame is available for viewing, and/or
collection by arrangement.
Please ask if you have any questions at all
and I will answer them as quickly and as fully as possible.
Offers in the region of £500 invited.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The link you provided doesn't work.

Looks like a nice frame. I had someone come on a forum ride on an original Focus Cayo and he really liked his bike.

Is that fork steerer alloy wrapped in carbon fibre?

ColinJ

Fancy it? :whistle:
I do quite fancy it but I haven't got room for another bike, I can't afford one, and even if I could, I can't justify that particular one!

My old Cannondale is still a very good racing bike. If I had the money and room for another bike, I'd probably go for a light touring/audax bike. There isn't much point in me having two competing bikes!

I'm sure that someone will snap it up though if the price is right.

ColinJ

What sort of price would you consider to be a 'right' price for this frame?
Good question!

The whole bike is available on Wiggle for £1,500, so what are the frame & forks as a percentage of that - about 40%? (The wheels cost over £200 separately and the groupset about £600, and you have bars, stem etc. to take into account too).

That would be, what, about £600? Maybe ask for offers IRO £500, with a BUY-IT-NOW of £500 and see what response you get? You can always drop the price later, but you can't put it up!

ColinJ

Shame it's too big for me. :sad: Nice frame.
Yes, and even more of a shame for me because I could make it fit me by using a 90 mm stem instead of my usual 110 mm! Unfortunately, I don't have any spare money to spend on upgrading bikes. :cry:

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Just trying to open up some possibilites for people really. Ideally I do need the money out of this frame, but if a deal presented itself to swop for something then I might be game for that.

Not sure what though? I don't really need anything upright/wheel related right now, but I do have an interest in getting bent, (so to speak), so perhaps a deal on a bent could be made to work, but equally, if someone wants this frame and is short on readies, let me know what you've got and lets see what we can do.

I know that's very generic/non-specific, but it could open up all sorts of ideas, (serious only please) :thumbsup:

[EDIT] 32GB iPhone 4 in white might be a goer. Or an iPad 2 with WI-FI.

Top Bottom