Brand New 2012 Trek 7.5 FX Disc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ride

I am so excited that my 2012 Trek 7.5 FX Disc is on the build bar at the bike shop.
hyper.gif
I though I'd have it today but it wont be ready until tomorrow. Its a bit of a story. Now I know this picture does not follow the guidelines set out of pictures of bikes but I just couldn't help myself. I don't think I'll be able to sleep. But I must, for I ride tomorrow.

P8290261.JPG

Ride

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
:ohmy: That is a tiny looking frame! what size is it?
Bisignals? Not worth it in my opinion, road users don't expect indicators on a bicycle.

Looks lovely and shiny, enjoy the ride :smile:

potsy

Rambler
Are you camping outside the door until it's done?
biggrin.gif

I do like the higher model FX bikes, I got the 7.1 as my 1st bike 2 and a bit years ago, it is now my winter commuter. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Ride

Ride

:ohmy: That is a tiny looking frame! what size is it?
Bisignals? Not worth it in my opinion, road users don't expect indicators on a bicycle.

Looks lovely and shiny, enjoy the ride :smile:

Its the 15 inch (38 cm) frame. I tried the 17.5 inch and the bar was too snug in my inseam. I think that was on an 2011 Trek 7.6 FX. Then I tried a 15 inch on a 2011 Trek 7.4 FX and it was just right. Just my luck that it has been bucketing down all night and the forecast has it continuing until Thursday evening. My first few rides may be a bit damp but I'll be grinning all the way.

bicycle.gif
rain.gif

Ride

OP
OP
Ride

Ride

Are you camping outside the door until it's done?
biggrin.gif

I do like the higher model FX bikes, I got the 7.1 as my 1st bike 2 and a bit years ago, it is now my winter commuter. :thumbsup:

If I didn't have a morning of meetings I'd might disappear for a few unusually long restroom breaks. The higher models are tempting. Don't tell the wife but I've reasoned with myself that if I commute consistently over the next three years that I will treat myself to the 2015 Trek 7.9 FX (hopefully it will have disc breaks by then). Just $100 per month for three years and I'll have the stash to get it.

Top Bottom