Brand New Altura Night Vision Women's Jacket £25!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Brand New Altura Night Vision Jacket
Women's size 16
£25 to you, including postage!

Bargaintastic. These are generally £64, and are the perfect waterproof commuter jacket. Reflectives everywhere and all sorts of spangly features including rear pocket, breast and side pockets, fleece-lined collar, and a couple of nice touches like a little cover to stop the zip jabbing in your chin and a nice sturdy cuff fastener that you can adjust even whilst wearing gloves.

It is the same as the ones below except for the colour, which is a rather nice grey - somewhere between dove and slate. This means that the reflectives don't stand out too much in the daylight, so you look less like a council road worker and more like a normal person in a sporty waterproof.

Its brand new and unworn with all the tags and packaging. It's too big for me - I wanted a 14 but they ran out, so I chanced a 16 hoping the sizes ran small as they do with a lot of cycling gear. They don't, so only buy it from me if you really want a size 16. £25 is what I paid for it - it was a crazy clearance offer with no refunds, so only hoping to pass it on with no profit. I'm throwing in postage for free (for which read sending it from work).

prod_2669.jpg

Top Bottom