Brand New Fuji Roubaix 1.5 Road Bike Stolen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peacekopatic

My 6 weeks old, brand new bike has been stolen from my flat in Highgate a few weeks ago. There's a police crime report with serial numbers, I have the invoice and frame serial number (ending with ...219L). It's a rare bike and can easily be identified. Please let me know if anyone can see or locate this bike somewhere in London. Bike is exactly as it's in the image. Black bike with blue and yellow stripes and frame size is 54cm. There's a D lock holder attached to back side of the frame (possibly not there anymore). The bell is on the left side of the handlebar in riding position.

Baris
FUJI_Roubaix 1.5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User33236

Hope you get leads to get it back.

Personally I'd remove your email address and phone number and get folk to PM you. Even in their altered state people would could put those details to nefarious use.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Sucks , work mate had his nice hardtail pinched from his shed last night, he didnt lock it to anything inside the shed so hes not getting an insurance payout ,

Roxy641

Sorry to hear that. I had my bike stolen many years ago, so I understand what you are going through. Hope they manage to recover
the bike.

brucers

Guru
Sucks , work mate had his nice hardtail pinched from his shed last night, he didnt lock it to anything inside the shed so hes not getting an insurance payout ,
I find what you have said amazing......so I put my bike in my locked shed, some scummy inadequate breaks in and steals it, yet because I've not locked it onto a ten ton steel girder my insurer will not pay out! Don't get me wrong I'm not disputing, just flabbergasted at another insurance 'fraud'

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I find what you have said amazing......so I put my bike in my locked shed, some scummy inadequate breaks in and steals it, yet because I've not locked it onto a ten ton steel girder my insurer will not pay out! Don't get me wrong I'm not disputing, just flabbergasted at another insurance 'fraud'
I think you have to read the small print , may do stipulate it but dont tell you upfront.Mate did actually get them to pay in the end because when he added bikes to a specific value to his policy they did not tell him the above or send more paperwork.
Mine are chained to a ground anchor with motorbike chains .

brucers

Guru
I think you have to read the small print , may do stipulate it but dont tell you upfront.Mate did actually get them to pay in the end because when he added bikes to a specific value to his policy they did not tell him the above or send more paperwork.
Mine are chained to a ground anchor with motorbike chains .
Trouble with small print (aside of it being small) is that the implications are not always obvious till it happens. Like you I have a motorbike chain....and lock them to an old style heavyweight sack trolly!

Top Bottom