BRAND NEW Fuji Sportif 2.3 2022 - 56cm / Large in Red - £225

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Due to lack of space for more bikes in the man-cave / the fact I never used this for commuting as planned - and the need to make space for another addition; this has to go 🙁

2022 Model Fuji Sportif 2.3 (Relaxed Geometry Mile muncher) in 56cm / Large size. Genuinely absolutely zero miles from purchase by me at Christmas.

Comes as standard with A2-SL Alum Frame, Claris 2 x 8 gearset, Tektro brake Calipers, FSA Cranks, Internal cable routing, decent finish kit, KMC chain etc. And has upgraded 28c tyres and tubes, same with brake pads, cycle computer fitted, half toe clip pedals, new and unused water bottle and cage; along with a few other bits; and I’ll even throw in the toolkit on the seat-tube - equipped with everything inside to deal with every puncture eventuality known to man 😉 Weighs a little over 10kg. And gets good reviews almost everywhere:

https://99spokes.com/en-GB/bikes/fuji/2021/sportif-2.3

Immaculate, unmarked, better than new condition. Bike is in Lowestoft, Suffolk.

Can meet at Lowestoft Train Station; or the Station is very local if you wish to collect / travel that way.

The paltry sum of £225 of your finest New English Pounds Sterling: deposited in my sweaty hands takes this fabulous mode of Transport.

07860454107 if you’d rather talk / message directly.

Cheers for looking 😎

Attachments

• IMG_8795.jpeg
    IMG_8795.jpeg
    261 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8796.jpeg
    IMG_8796.jpeg
    309.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8797.jpeg
    IMG_8797.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8798.jpeg
    IMG_8798.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8799.jpeg
    IMG_8799.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8800.jpeg
    IMG_8800.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8801.jpeg
    IMG_8801.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8802.jpeg
    IMG_8802.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8803.jpeg
    IMG_8803.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8804.jpeg
    IMG_8804.jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
OP
OP
sevenfourate

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Reasonable interest across the many platforms I’ve advertised on, but seems my ‘bargain’ price: infact wasn’t - in the current market…..🤷‍♂️

***Reduced to £225***

Last edited:

All uphill

Still rolling along
But there's a train station. Take train and cycle home.

Thank goodness it's too big for me!

You may have seen the stories on Pistonheads of people buying used cars unseen and then driving them home.

I'd quite fancy doing the cycling equivalent. Buy a bargain bike like yours on line, catch the train to collect, strap a few bags on and cycle 300 miles home.

OP
OP
sevenfourate

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
You may have seen the stories on Pistonheads of people buying used cars unseen and then driving them home.

I'd quite fancy doing the cycling equivalent. Buy a bargain bike like yours on line, catch the train to collect, strap a few bags on and cycle 300 miles home.

I’ve bought two cars this way ! Both made it home. One ‘only just’ though 🤣

**To be clear on this point raised: I’d have no concerns whatsoever with this bike being ridden ‘home’ to anywhere on our small Island. *Depending on exact location being ridden back to - it’s only the ‘rider’ I may have concerns over: due to Lowestoft’s proximity to precisely nothing…….

Dag Hammar

@sevenfourate : a tentative enquiry at this moment, are you close or within a reasonable distance of Lowestoft train station ?

OP
OP
sevenfourate

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
@sevenfourate : a tentative enquiry at this moment, are you close or within a reasonable distance of Lowestoft train station ?

I’d already updated advert to mention that: on @All uphill bringing this point up !

But yes. Train Station is probably 1.5 miles from my house and easy to find right in the Town Centre. Can meet there, drop potential buyer off there, collect from there, bring bike to Station etc to suit a buyers need……

Cheers.

Jenkins

Legendary Member

OK it wasn't a bargain bike, but I think it was @Glow worm who ordered a brand new bike from Spa Cycles in Harrogate and rode it home to Newmarket and detailed it in the "Your ride today" thread recently.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
OK it wasn't a bargain bike, but I think it was @Glow worm who ordered a brand new bike from Spa Cycles in Harrogate and rode it home to Newmarket and detailed it in the "Your ride today" thread recently.

Good memory! Yes September 2021, got the train to Harrogate (well Starbeck station) from Ely, collected my new Spa and rode it home. I think it was about 250 miles or thereabouts, did it over 3 days or so- I wasn’t in any rush. I’m glad I took my own saddle with me, as Spa had put one as hard as marble on it, so I swapped that over after a few miles And it was plain sailing all the way home. It was a great ride, through parts of the country I’d never been to before- if you have the time, I’d definitely recommend it.

Top Bottom