Brand New in Box: Rohloff Disc Speedhub - Model# 8022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blacksheep

Hello,

I have a brand new in box Rohloff Disc Speedhub model # 8022 for sale. This is selling for 1025 Pound Sterling and is the most expensive Rohloff because the hub and it's accessories allow the Rohloff to be retrofit to any bike frame.

Box includes:

Black Rohloff Disc Brake Compatible Speedhub (quick release axle)

16 tooth sprocket

Twist shifter

Torque arm with holder

Chain tensioner

Cables with holders

30 ml gear oil

External Gearbox

Note: optional External Gear Box allows for easy wheel removal.

Additional information can be found here:

http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/product-...-Hole-with-Disc-Fitting-8022--Black-11229.htm

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/rohloff.html

Selling for 700 pounds. Please contact me for pictures and additional details.

Travelling Man

Hi there,
Any movement on the price for a genuine, non-timewasting buyer!
Cheers

Travelling Man

Very good! Yes, you're bang on there. Born in Upper Poppleton near York. You can take the boy out of Yorkshire but you can't take Yorkshire out of the boy!

You're right it's a very reasonable price, just me wrestling with my conscience. Come on Rohloff can't you make these things a little cheaper?!!

ASC1951

Guru
Conscience? Go on, you know you want it...

I would remind yourself that it's only like filling your car with petrol 14 times. And what would you get for that? Nothing - your car ends up in the drive, right where it started out.

Instead you could have a triumph of the watchmaker's art, with a wheel round it, which will still be running sweetly when your car has gone to the Great Crusher.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Will you stop bigging up the Rohloff, despite settling for the SRAM I-9 I still want a Rohloff, just couldn't justify the price, on top of everything else. Blacksheep kindly PM'd me first to see if I was interested before putting it up for general sale. It was so tempting and you're not making it any easier ASC

ASC1951

Guru
Ah, the SRAM. Another triumph of the jeweller's art - but better value!

Did that help?

[Actually, I'm holding out for the new SRAM/ Sturmey three speed fixed.]

Crankarm

Guru
ASC1951 said:
Conscience? Go on, you know you want it...

I would remind yourself that it's only like filling your car with petrol 14 times. And what would you get for that? Nothing - your car ends up in the drive, right where it started out.

Instead you could have a triumph of the watchmaker's art, with a wheel round it, which will still be running sweetly when your car has gone to the Great Crusher.

Are you on commission?

Top Bottom