Brand New Ridgeback Velocity 21 £300

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CycleDrew

Regular
Near as Brand New (travelled 4km home from shop) 21" Ridgeback Velocity Rapide Hybrid bike.

Bike was a warranty replacement after previous suffered damage as result of a crash. No longer required as bought a road bike as replacement whilst warranty being sorted.

Bike was picked up from Apex Cycles in Clapham 3 weeks ago, and has only rode home. Receipts of purchase and manufacturers booklet as proof of purchase.

Previous bike was amazing, especially given the less than perfect London roads. Breezes over all the cracks and bumps whilst maintaining enough speed to keep up with all but the best of the spandex riders.

Bike is fully kitted out with all the Shimano running gear with full specs listed below. Currently selling for £399 at Apex/Evans. Yours for £300

Grab yourself a new bike with a sizeable discount. Pick up only Battersea London

Frame:6061 Heat treated AluminiumFork:Cro MoFront Derailleur:Shimano M310Rear Derailleur:Shimano AceraNumber of Gears:24Shifters:Shimano EZFireChainset:Shimano AltusChainrings:48/38/28Bottom Bracket:CartridgeCassette:Shimano Cassette 11-32 8spChain:Shimano HG31Pedals:Nylon streetFront Brake:Shimano AceraRear Brake:Shimano AceraBrake Levers:ShimanoHandlebars:6061 Aluminium Lo-riseStem:Alloy multi positionHeadset:SealedGrips:Triple Density Lock-onRims:Alex DH-19 36hFront Hub:AlexRear Hub:Shimano RM30Spokes:Stainless SteelFront Tyre:Continental Contact 700x37cRear Tyre:Continental Contact 700x37cSaddle:City Comfort 2Seatpost:Aluminium 27.2mmWeight:Not Specified 20120815_181349.jpg 20120815_181349.jpg

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
i Loved my ridgeback velocity and will be on the lookout for another one soon, however lack of cash and the distance from me means its a no go.

when i bought the allez i had an older gentleman come steaming past me on a velocity doing 20-25 mph on the bristol to bath cycle track! really is a cracking bike!!

OP
OP
C

CycleDrew

Regular
Would seem great minds think alike. I replaced this bike with an Allez as well.

Thanks for the good bike review.

Top Bottom