Brands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Spesh, Lynskey, Alan soon to be joined by Viner, Torker and track bike of unknown origin.

TVC

An Orbea and a Giant, about to be joined by a Raleigh Airlite from a workmate who has sadly recently suffered a small stroke:sad:

tyred

Legendary Member
2 x Raleigh (Twenty and Sports)
1 x Townsend MTB
1 x Carlton (currently in bits)
1 x Rudge 3 speed (awaiting restoration)
1 x Dawes Kingpin folder (recused from skip. frame is saveable, wheels bent, bottom bracket knackered, front forks bent. probably not worth the hassle).

various tools, pile of ancient VW Golf parts, 1963 Fordson.

The antiques roadshow could probably devote an entire program to the contents of my garage:laugh:

From left to right,

Peugot
Raleigh
Trek
Marin
Bianchi
Giant
Litespeed
Litespeed
Specialized
Specialized

Every other one is Mrs G's, and hers hang on the lower row of hooks.

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Well I just had a think. We have in the house:

Ridley
Kona
Islabike
Kinesis
Donahue
Cougar (Terry Dolan's old brand)
Mongoose
Condor X 2
Dawes
Decathlon
Viking
Ribble
Alan

We'd also have a Planet X Procarbon track bike if the missus didn't have weird ideas about what houses are for.

Dawes
Marin
Islabke
Kona
Trek
Specialized
Raleigh
Onza
Base

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Thanks. Wish I seen that earlier. They look great value.

I bought a mongoose in the end from a place in Manchester. Very helpful they were.

Rather than complete the build myself, I have arranged for Santa to write a note to the boy telling him to put it together himself, and while he can ask for information, he mustn't get me to do it for him.

D

Deleted member 1258

In my shed there sits a Dawes Giro 300, supposed to be my best bike. And an old Raleigh Aveo that sits on the Turbo all the time, plus my sons full suspension mountain bike, he has moved out and it seems I have inherited the bike. In the house sits the fixed wheel Pearson that I brought to ride to and from work and now use for all my riding, I have been out this morning for a couple of hours and have commited the crime of enjoying myself.

Cranky

Ridgeback Genesis Day 01, Marin MTB, old steel Marin as hack, Brompton.

Marin comfort hybrid (Mrs Cranky's)

Giant MTB and Giant FCR2 (Miss Cranky's).

Young Un

Tell you what dave - you buy the pro carbon and I'll keep it for you safe and sounds in my house. I will bring it to the fntl for you aswell, with just one condition - you have to let me ride it aswell.:tongue:

Steve

Top Bottom