Bratislava is......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
A fantastic city to get drunk in. It also has great tourist attractions and high quality Slovakian cuisine. A decent meal with wine and coffee cost the two of us thirty euros. kebabs cost two and a half euros and supermarket bought beer is fifty cents per 500ml - a third of the cost of restaurant bought beer. The views from the castle are great and I got to have a go on a Slovakian flute. Bought a Czech bagpipe CD and can't wait to inflict it on the inhabitants of Chateau Levy. Rohit proclaimed it to be the best day yet. I will not challenge that view.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
vernon glad to hear you both like it and are enjoying yourself , is it true your tour is being funded by cycle chat !

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Nope but always willing to accept donations towards the bar bills.......

Just broken camp and heading off to Tesco, yes really, for breakfast.

snorri

Legendary Member
I usually avoid T**** if at all possible , but was deceived in Bratislava as T**** Bratislava is an altogether more upmarket place than T**** UK. I didn't realise I was in a T**** until the till person asked for my loyalty card!

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

I have no loyalty to any supermarket chain. Tesco Bratislava is not much different from Tesco Great Horton Road, Bradford. There's plenty of other supermarket chains to choose from and we sampled beer from most of them. Slovakian pork dishes are very tasty as are their cakes. Didn't look for pies as I wasn't to savour my UK favourites upon my return to.the UK.

Now in Hungary.

postman

Legendary Member
Greetins oh great travelled one.Just to let you know it's not rained in Meanwood for a whole 10 mins.What bike are you riding?

Top Bottom