Break cable feruile

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigAl68

Über Member
Hello all,

I have a set of golden arrow break leavers that now fitted are missing the little aluminium feruile that sit on top of the levers under the hoods. So does any of you kind individuals have any I can get off you?

Cheers

Alan

compo

Veteran
I have a pair of those, new and unused you are welcome to.

PM me your address and I will stick them in the post.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BigAl68

BigAl68

Über Member
And multiple posts it seems

OP
OP
BigAl68

BigAl68

Über Member
And now bloodied knee.
DSC_0992.JPG

OP
OP
BigAl68

BigAl68

Über Member
Hello again, the brake feruiles that @compo sent should have arrived today however someone with light fingers at the post office decided to slice open the envelope and remove them.

So as I have had no luck getting any locally would anyone @biggs682 have a pair or know who stocks such items. I am willing to pay and cover postage...

Thanks to @compo also

compo

Veteran
A bit overkill, but Asda do a complete cable kit that includes those ferrules you need. It was from such a kit that I got the ones I sent to you. (or tried to).
the whole kit is only £3:60 at the moment and you get everything to replace all the cables and housings on your bike. The only thing not in the kit is 4mm housing for gear cables.

OP
OP
BigAl68

BigAl68

Über Member
A bit overkill, but Asda do a complete cable kit that includes those ferrules you need. It was from such a kit that I got the ones I sent to you. (or tried to).
the whole kit is only £3:60 at the moment and you get everything to replace all the cables and housings on your bike. The only thing not in the kit is 4mm housing for gear cables.

Oh now that's a great plan. There is a huge one just off the cycle path so I will give it a look tomorrow when I get out on the bike.

Top Bottom