Break Dancing Olympics.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
Break dancing is being considered as an Olympic sport for 2024, have they gone mad ? how about extreme rapping, or ballet dancing.
I can think of more deserving sports, such as Squash or welly wanging.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Synchronised puncture repairs

Levo-Lon

Guru
They say it started in New York ,gangs often did this to sort out differences ..

Now they just use a machete or an uzi.. How times have changed..

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Break dancing is being considered as an Olympic sport for 2024, have they gone mad ? how about extreme rapping, or ballet dancing.
They are trying to appeal to a younger market. No one plays squash any more.
Rhythmic gymnastics is similar to top level street dancing. It takes skill and fitness.
They will have rock climbing too. It’s the future.

I hope they don’t use the same camera filters as the wedding I went to last month.

I owned the dance floor. Threw some windmills, a few L-kicks, a jackhammer then finished on a head slide.

When I saw the wedding video back some clever video filter swapped all the moves for some embarrassing dad dancing.

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
Can`t see any of "athletes" passing a drugs test....

Cool generalisation bro.

I understand Keith Maniac from Guatamala is the current world champion.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Tug of war was also an event.
I think the met police may still be reigning champions.

Tug of war would genuinely be a brilliant event, relying as it does on athleticism / strenght, technique and teamwork. Maybe they could live. up the strategy side by having a max weight rather than max number per team, but either way it really should be in

They say it started in New York ,gangs often did this to sort out differences ..

Now they just use a machete or an uzi.. How times have changed..

Why not sort out all the world's problems with a bit of competative electric boogaloo. US vs North Korea, my money is on the fat one

Top Bottom