Breakfast with the PM!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Well, of a fashion. I am currently with bike down south. Cycled over to Eton for breakfast this morning and stopped at a café on the main street. Nearly choked on the full English when Mr and Mrs Cameron strolled in! They couldn't even get a seat as the few tables in the place were taken. They could have sat with me while I had a rant.....

Keith Oates

Janner
Did you invite him to share your table? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Did you invite him to share your table? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There were others who had been waiting longer for a table, and with whom I may or may not have had more in common! Sam is very glam though it has to be said, and I could be persuaded to have breakfast with her any time - preferably without Dave!

Aye, sorry I'm a simple country boy and it's not every day the PM walks in while I'm having breakfast. So back to the usual CC stuff then - helmets are shite. Discuss.

I was referring to the latter posts, those which seem to think there was something subversive and sneaky

Sara_H

Guru
Well, of a fashion. I am currently with bike down south. Cycled over to Eton for breakfast this morning and stopped at a café on the main street. Nearly choked on the full English when Mr and Mrs Cameron strolled in! They couldn't even get a seat as the few tables in the place were taken. They could have sat with me while I had a rant.....
Who was he with? We need more detail!

Edit: Sorry I see you said he was with the mrs. Where were the kids? Did he leave them outside with a bag of crips and a bottle of pop?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Aye, sorry I'm a simple country boy and it's not every day the PM walks in while I'm having breakfast. So back to the usual CC stuff then - helmets are shite. Discuss.

I was working as a waiter many years ago when in walked the then Home Secretary David Waddington with his armed guard. This was in Accrington mind you not Eton.

Top Bottom