Breaking News.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
For crying out loud...I am dreading her dropping it...it is all we will hear about!!! You would think she was the first woman to ever get up the duff!! As you can tell...the royal family are not high up on my list of what I give a flying one about!!! Will take another bank hol though lol.

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
They can reverse that you know with a lot of success we have a User76 as a result!

Not in our case - there were some post op coplications. We investigated the possibilities only to be told we'd be wasting out money. So puppies it is!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Not in our case - there were some post op coplications. We investigated the possibilities only to be told we'd be wasting out money. So puppies it is!

On the upside Mr Sara_H should breathe a sigh of relief Mr Puddles said he would rather have been shot again than go through the reversal had he known how painful it would be :eek:

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
On the upside Mr Sara_H should breathe a sigh of relief Mr Puddles said he would rather have been shot again than go through the reversal had he known how painful it would be :eek:

Well, I think the OH was secretly relieved when we finally decided not to bother, the aftermath of the origional operation had been somewhat traumatic, I don't think he relished the idea of someone going near that area again with a sharp impliment!

Anyway, I like puppies and I find that even a naughty dog is easier to manage than a toddler!

Top Bottom