Breaking up the bland grey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steampig

Ok so ive just ordered my new bike and although i like it the colour scheme is a little boring (black/grey/whit) so im wanting to add a bit of colour to it. Im thinking of changing (some or all) bar tape, headset cap, headset spacers, etc. Im thinking either sky blue, lime green or orange. Seen a few hope stuff but is there any other company that make all of these things in the same shade?

jack smith

Veteran
Ebay do lots of un logo'd bits like that not sure you would get the lot from one manafacturer

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Ok so ive just ordered my new bike and although i like it the colour scheme is a little boring (black/grey/whit) so im wanting to add a bit of colour to it. Im thinking of changing (some or all) bar tape, headset cap, headset spacers, etc. Im thinking either sky blue, lime green or orange. Seen a few hope stuff but is there any other company that make all of these things in the same shade?
Chris King & Token do the anodized stuff, King being the highest quality, Hope though is just as good & keeps a British Company going strong.

& get Red, or Blue.

OP
OP
Steampig

Steampig

20150212_160350.jpg
20150212_160402.jpg
20150212_160417.jpg

Top Bottom