Brewster's millions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renard

Saw some of this film yesterday and it got me wondering just how you would do it? I don't think it would be that easy.

For those of you who haven't seen it, the main character will inherit 300million dollars if he can spend 30million in 30 days without accruing any assets. He is not allowed to give any away or gamble and at the end of the 30 days has to have no more than the shirt on his back that he began with.

drugs and hookers! i'm sure i could rack up a 30m tab in 30 days!

Tetedelacourse

Plan a parliament building. Huge initial outlay and no danger of anything being done by the 30-day mark. Mind you it'd eventually cost your £300M to complete. (and be vile)

curve

Couldn't you organise a major bicycle race aorund a large European country. Surely playing for road closures and all those men on motorbikes will more than gobble up the $30m.

OP
OP
R

Renard

Tetedelacourse said:
Plan a parliament building. Huge initial outlay and no danger of anything being done by the 30-day mark. Mind you it'd eventually cost your £300M to complete. (and be vile)

Agreed, it is rank! Does anyone like that building except for 'architects'? :biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
Could hire Patrick Stevens to do some conveyancing work on a new extension you have planned?

Top Bottom