Brexit protests around Parliament

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I think he knew very well what contempt of court was (he'd already been warned), he went out of his way to be prosecuted (and nearly collapsing the case he claimed to be so upset by) so he could present himself as martyr to free speech.

It seems that all you need to do for attention these days is scream 'conspiracy' and all the swivel-eyed loons within a light-year radius rush to back your 'cause'.

I'd go quite a long way to avoid Tony Robinson, mind.

I bumped into him at Oslo airport a dozen years ago or so and tried to avoid him (I dislike the man immensely) but he smiled and nodded his head in my direction as he'd noticed that I recognised him (though not for the reason he thought) and I felt obliged to feign a half-hearted smile. Yeah, I know - cowardly.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I bumped into him at Oslo airport a dozen years ago or so and tried to avoid him (I dislike the man immensely) but he smiled and nodded his head in my direction as he'd noticed that I recognised him (though not for the reason he thought) and I felt obliged to feign a half-hearted smile. Yeah, I know - cowardly.

Tony or Tommy?.

Top Bottom