Bridgestone bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucers

Guru
I got this bike at auction and am hoping people could tell me more about it. The model decals are missing. It was described as a limited edition stainless steel tourer. The handlebars have been changed to straight ones. It has some unusual features such as a rear drum brake
b2.JPG
b4.JPG

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
bridgestone along with some japanese firms have made some interesting and different bikes over the years and heres another one . nice find what you going to do with it brucers ?

OP
OP
B

brucers

Guru
Not really sure. Initially I was pondering keeping it to amble around on but it's a bit too ponderous for my liking, altough I like it's quirkiness. I may well sell it.....before or after I tidy it up a bit....not sure! Decisive are'nt I!

bridgestone along with some japanese firms have made some interesting and different bikes over the years and heres another one . nice find what you going to do with it brucers ?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Not really sure. Initially I was pondering keeping it to amble around on but it's a bit too ponderous for my liking, altough I like it's quirkiness. I may well sell it.....before or after I tidy it up a bit....not sure! Decisive are'nt I!
if you decide to sell give me a shout please !

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Yes it's true Japanese bikes can have interesting features. I came across a very nice couple of Fuji down here the other day. One had a braze on on tbe chain stay which held two spare spokes! How cool is that.

tyred

Legendary Member

Try fitting a decent quality headset.

Top Bottom