Brightest front flasher

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

inkd

Hi all, I am looking for a new front flasher as my cheapo planet x knog copy fell to pieces when I changed the batteries. I have been looking at the lezyne femto. Any recommendations on a very bright flasher?? Thanks in advance.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Depends on how bright , what size and how much your prepared to pay .
I just picked up a couple of smart lunar 25`s from wiggle for £3.50 each and they are bright enough but compared to my cree p4 lights and my magicshine p7 its peanuts .

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Yep, I'd echo the lunar 25 recommendation. Plenty bright enought to be seen by and strobe the street signs way into the distance. cheap, light, couple of AA's and (touch wood) no problems with water ingress at all so far.

I have a set of femto's on my helmet (fnarr where are you ;) ) they get attention and for the size they are exceedingly good lights & feel very solidly put together too, whether I'd use them as my sole means of to be seen by lighting in the middle of a Manchester rush hour, I'm not sure.

Walshy

Regular
I am also looking for a bright front light so be seen in rush hour, what would you guys recommend ? Don't really want to spend more than £20 unless I have to :-).

Sorry for hijacking your thread :-)

OP
OP
inkd

inkd

I already own 2 T6 torches from e-bay that I use for my main "to see" lights but would like a bright, SMALL flasher for no more than £15. Lezyne femto size. I don't really need my T6 on when I commute to work because of the lighter evenings but I would like a flasher going. Thx

Top Bottom