Bring on the pies!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
What is it nowadays? You lose a bit of weight and everybody thinks you're ill :sad: I've spent this last year working hard to lose nearly 3 stones and people keep asking me if I'm unwell :biggrin: even my wife suggested I visit the GP for a medical :evil: A medical for goodness sake!! What excuse would I use when I walked in? Hi Doc, I'm concerned my BMI is down to 22.3, my body fat ratio is at 14% and I've lost the stomach :smile: Well I've not felt as good for many years and I'm not fattening myself up for anyone :thumbsup:

Landslide

Rare Migrant

gbb

Legendary Member
I worked with a guy who was bordering 18 or 19 stone. He dieted and got down to 14 stone. Trouble is...face was terribly drawn too, he looked like sh1t. Everyone agreed.

Perhaps it just takes time for everyone to adjust to the new face.

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Shaun said:
What is it nowadays? You lose a bit of weight and everybody thinks you're ill :sad: I've spent this last year working hard to lose nearly 3 stones and people keep asking me if I'm unwell :ohmy: even my wife suggested I visit the GP for a medical :eek: A medical for goodness sake!! What excuse would I use when I walked in? Hi Doc, I'm concerned my BMI is down to 22.3, my body fat ratio is at 14% and I've lost the stomach :smile: Well I've not felt as good for many years and I'm not fattening myself up for anyone :eek:

Six stones is not a bit of weight. Its absence makes a large difference to one's appearance and based admittedly on a small sample of people including Nigel Lawson and a couple of neighbours that have achieved something similar the initial change in appearance is startling and the slimmers do look drawn, haggard and under the weather.

I could do with reducing my BMI from 41 and am investigating investing in a rack to increase my hieght. At least my skin will still look tight :biggrin:

Top Bottom