Bristol Cycle Challenge for Alzheimer's Society

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Event title: Bristol Cycle Challenge
Event date: 25th September 2011
Event location: An 85 mile route around the beautiful Bristol, Somerset and Gloucestershire countryside.
Event organiser: Alzheimer's Society
Your relationship: Challenge Events Assistant for Alzheimer's Society
Cost of entry: £30
Minimum sponsorship: No minimum
Beneficiary: Alzheimer's Society
Event link:
http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/bristolcycle

Get in the saddle and join our 85-mile cycle challenge through the beautiful Bristol, Somerset and Gloucestershire countryside. This ride starts and finishes at Blaise Castle and passes through lovely villages and market towns on quiet country roads. To take part all you have to do is register for £30 and raise as much money to support people with dementia as you can. We'll provide advice on fundraising and training and a great days cycling in the beautiful West country around Bristol.
For more information and to register, complete the enquiry form on the webpage and a registration pack will be emailed straight to you!
Please do let me know if you have any questions.
Jenny (Challenge Events Assistant)

johnnyb

Event title: Bristol Cycle Challenge
Event date: 25th September 2011
Event location: An 85 mile route around the beautiful Bristol, Somerset and Gloucestershire countryside.
Event organiser: Alzheimer's Society
Your relationship: Challenge Events Assistant for Alzheimer's Society
Cost of entry: £30
Minimum sponsorship: No minimum
Beneficiary: Alzheimer's Society
Event link:
http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/bristolcycle

Get in the saddle and join our 85-mile cycle challenge through the beautiful Bristol, Somerset and Gloucestershire countryside. This ride starts and finishes at Blaise Castle and passes through lovely villages and market towns on quiet country roads. To take part all you have to do is register for £30 and raise as much money to support people with dementia as you can. We'll provide advice on fundraising and training and a great days cycling in the beautiful West country around Bristol.
For more information and to register, complete the enquiry form on the webpage and a registration pack will be emailed straight to you!
Please do let me know if you have any questions.
Jenny (Challenge Events Assistant)

Hi Jenny,

Thinking of doing this - is there a gpx download for the route?

Many thanks

John

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Would very much like to do this, I'll try and make a plan nearer the time
cool.gif

knotbury

I completed this with two friends yesterday. Whoever organised the signing did a great job - every turn was marked - well done! The weather however was an additional challenge (a hot drink at halfway would be worth thinking about) but even the grey skies and constant rain could not prevail and a sunny afternoon made for a fine finish. It was indeed a challenge - just what it said on the bucket!

Top Bottom