Bristol region transport plan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
As some here will recall, a plan to turn the B2B cyle path into a mass transit route was rejected about 11 years ago but with the imminent publication of new 'maps', I was wondering if the path was under threat again?.

Here's a piccy from the WECA pdf. Note the green dashed line (my black arrow) which is obviously the B2B path. Parallel to the north is an odd 'Mass transit' arrow which, unless completely underground, will mean bulldozing quite a few homes:blush:

Plus, it's suspiciously close to the B2B path.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
:banghead:

Local to me, we're seeing bad old 1970s road plans resurfacing yet again, like "relief" and "access" roads (anything to avoid true bypasses) and dualling links without upgrading the junctions at the ends of them (yay, bigger queues building up faster!). Will these unworkable evil zombie ideas never die?

Spartak