Brit Award

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Herbie

Veteran
Just been watching Brit Awards ....usual pile of poo...
But couldn't believe Paolo Nutinis Caustic Love didn't get a nomination for bestest album...

Hey ho....

Madonna had a tumble during her performance....what an old trooper she is....she fell down but got up again like that Chumbawumba song

TVC

I missed it, I was too busy watching somebody flog a dead horse.

You see, I'm all about da bass, 'bout da bass, not treble.

JMAG

Über Member
I switched it on just as Kim "I made a sex tape" Kardashian introduced her husband Kanye "Beyonce should have won that award" West. I promptly searched for some Jeremy Kyle in order to elevate the quality of my viewing. The thing that really got me was Kim telling everyone to stand for Kanye 's performance! And they did!!

I caught a glimpse of some old people (probably younger that me (48)) standing awkwardly, clearly clueless as to the difference between Gangster Rap and a lamb kebab wrap. For the record, Kanye doesn't do gangster rap very well anyway.

That said, you might not believe I really like a lot of his music having followed him from the early days ^_^

OP
OP
Herbie

Herbie

Veteran
I switched it on just as Kim "I made a sex tape" Kardashian introduced her husband Kanye "Beyonce should have won that award" West. I promptly searched for some Jeremy Kyle in order to elevate the quality of my viewing. The thing that really got me was Kim telling everyone to stand for Kanye 's performance! And they did!!

I caught a glimpse of some old people (probably younger that me (48)) standing awkwardly, clearly clueless as to the difference between Gangster Rap and a lamb kebab wrap. For the record, Kanye doesn't do gangster rap very well anyway.

That said, you might not believe I really like a lot of his music having followed him from the early days ^_^
i thought he was totally crap

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
It was quite a tumble, and much as most of her music does nowt for me at all, fair play to her for getting up and carrying on (as indeed the song itself said she would). She's in admirable shape for a middle aged woman. :okay:

DWiggy

Über Member

Top Bottom