Britains got Talent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I'm loving it!

mondobongo

Über Member
Last year it was novel and had a spontaneous feel to it. This year it looks clinical and is saccharine sweet, Yenners your right its not going to be pretty.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

mondobongo said:
Last year it was novel and had a spontaneous feel to it. This year it looks clinical and is saccharine sweet, Yenners your right its not going to be pretty.

Thats what I mean - Mondo: its just set-up - with the crowd baying for blood, near enough !

What next the loser gets executed live on TV.

I'm worried, seriously worried.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
col said:
I think it was a travesty that that singer lad lost out to a dog.

I would disagree. That dog is very very talented and I think that it was a worthy finalist compared to yet another singer. Loved the belly dancer as well :biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
I would disagree. That dog is very very talented and I think that it was a worthy finalist compared to yet another singer. Loved the belly dancer as well :biggrin:

I agree,a very talented dog indeed,but that lad has west end musical written all over him dont you think?And what next for the dog,riverdance?No im afraid that lad was wronged,but the consolation is,he will have been noticed and i think we will see him in the future.

Oh and yes,she was good too;)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
The dog was talented, but the owner should take the credit for training him in the first place. Thought the guy in the dress was ace, a good singer and natural entertainer. The lad will find his home in musicals, no probs.

The dog star has landed a sirius part at the London Pal ladium with his Chums and they'll be on a good Bonus - appearing in a ruff version of Rawhide I understand...

Yes - Britain's Got Talent.
Never seen the show, I'm happy watching CycleChat - the show with go! (And the 20mph average audience;))

Globalti

Legendary Member
No, he's fairly bland and his voice lacks depth; any pre-pubescent boy can sing like that as long as he can hit a note and hold it. He won't have much longer singing like that unless his parents have castrated him.

Top Bottom