Britains got talent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Is anyone watching this? Not normally my sort of thing but Hubster is watching it and I've just seen a ventriloquist act with a live dog.
It was hilarious. Funniest thing that I have seen in a very long while. Cute dog too.

I'm off to cook tea now. I think that I've seen the best thing that I'm going to see on the goggle box tonight.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Err ,Augusta but yes Rory has got tallant and brittish

midlife

Guru
Ventriloquist dog did make me smile, now back on with a singer from my home town of Hull .....

Shaun

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

I heard the singing chap from Hull while I was cooking. Hubs felt sorry for sister, he said that they didn't give her a chance to get into the U2 song and then said that she 'didn't get into it'. Sounds about right for that lot.

Cyclist33

I heard the singing chap from Hull while I was cooking. Hubs felt sorry for sister, he said that they didn't give her a chance to get into the U2 song and then said that she 'didn't get into it'. Sounds about right for that lot.

To be fair, you can get into a song right from the first phrase, and she didn't. Her brother was good, though.

stephec

Legendary Member
Hope it got him and bit him up the bum.
Hope it's got rabies and it bites all of them. :biggrin:

Is there a law in television land that says there's always got to be a singing/dancing vote me off show on every Saturday night?

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Kids made me watch a bit until I realised the time and made them go to bed...probably have a watch at some point tomorrow though...liked the jumping guy and the roller skating couple though...very quite impressive :smile:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Ye gods - absolute cack of the first order.

Not quite on a par with The Alan Carr Camp It Up Show but in that general area of mediocrity.

Watched a glimpse of the dreadful Gogglebox the other night and I was amazed to see that some of the sofa/armchair incumbents thought Saturday Night Takeaway was brilliant.

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

I didn't see the ant or dec being chased, or the rollerskating dog. Or Alan Carr for that matter. I was in and out of the kitchen and the office. I only actually saw the white dog and the frenchman, from the kitchen doorway. I heard the Hull lad singing but didn't see him.
@User why was the dog act cruel? It didn't look like there was cruelty involved from where I was watching from, although I didn't have my specs on. The dog didn't look distressed in any way.

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

I'm not a fan of BGT.
I've not seen it before. I don't count, the other year, when it was on the gym TVs as there was no sound and I had my iPod on anyway. That smug piers bloke gets on my nerves, but I saw he wasn't there tonight. It looked very irritating. I'm not sure that I could have watched a whole one. Anyway, these things tend to be on for a couple of hours or so, don't they? I don't have time for that.

Top Bottom