British F1 Grand Prix - anyone else watch?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter

I always like watching the GP's, when it's raining - seems to even out the field. Massa & Raikkonen were having a torrid time, where Hamilton never put a foot wrong. Webber could have a great race, but spun on the first lap

mickle

innit
Poor old David though, on his last British GP. Wicked drive by Lewis, and the moment he climbed out of the car was ace.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
It was a good race. I don't necessarily like the rain other than the uncertainty factor. Wasn't even particularly gunning for Lewis but he did very well. It's very tight at the top now and seems to have put some oomph back into the championship as well as Massa and Kubica being serious about it.

Rhythm Thief

Veteran
Great race. I'm not a particular fan of Hamilton (specifically, I'm not a fan of the way James Allen has an orgasm every time he mentions Hamilton's name) but he drove very well and deserved the win. He really was in a class of his own. Nice to see Barichello doing well too.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I watched it and was almost late for work because I wanted to see it to the end.
Had to do a bit of Hamiltonesque driving to get to work on time.

Keith Oates

Janner
Glad to see Hamilton doing well both for him and the team as they seem to be on the receiving end of the Italian Mafia influence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom