British Grand Prix

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Let me take a flying guess you're in Dadford?

Levo-Lon

Guru
Guy at my wife's work does the pit marshalling..he loves it..

Me I can't abide formula one..these days..its just same old..poll wins unless he crashes
You can hear them at FinLaws in Wolverton..

classic33

Leg End Member
Anyone going this weekend? Fortunately I'm pretty much housebound anyway, as I live only a couple of miles from the circuit and the roads will clog.

Can just hear the engine noises with the window open, and sneakily listening to the track marshalls and medics on the scanner. Quite happy to watch it on TV.
This mean that you'll have access to Vettel on the radio?

D

Deleted member 1258

Busy this weekend this weekend so I'll be following it on the internet through crashnet, and I'll watch it on catch up at some point.

http://www.crash.net/f1

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I was thinking about it, but to be honest, it's a huge amount of money for me and mini CB (SWMBO & Miss mini CB not interested), and for what? You don't see much, and the noise isn't what it used to be when they had proper engines...
I'm now looking at going to a BTCC event, pretty much non-stop track action, and cheaper too.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I can't afford it, and neither can Silverstone. Was there a few weeks back watching the British GT series, 98% of the stands empty as they are only there for the one event of the year, the F1. What next for the British GP.

Heigue'r

Veteran
I went a couple of times before,never had tickets,5 of us went the first year.Get friendly with someone on the gate and bung em 50quid each...worked both times.It was a good experience but you are stuck on the outside of the track as a spectator,not the best.

Top Bottom