Broken shoulder bike sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevevw

Guru
I have decided that I would sell off some of my bikes that I will not be able to use for the next 6 months or so due to braking the ball joint in my shoulder. All bikes are in great condition and well looked after.
Most of the pictures were taken yesterday to show what the bikes are like now not when new or just built. The money will go in to the pot to build my dream bike for when I am fit to ride again. This will give me somthing to keep my mind active researching what I want and need in my ultimate bike.

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Going retro now Raleigh Dyna Tech with a unusual colour scheme. TT 58cm ST 58cm
Campagnolo Veloce groupset, Campagnolo Khamsin wheels, Campagnolo Aero Seatpost, Cinelli Bars and Stem (I have a choice of 3 sizes), White Rolls saddle. The bike has done under 200 miles Since I built it. Only £400

20120323_084944.jpg

20120826_090044.jpg

20120826_090028.jpg

20120826_090019.jpg

20120826_085946.jpg

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Finally I may sell my Focus Mares. Large (not measured but must be around the 56cm same as all my other bikes) This has been my go to bike for the last 20 months has done a lot of miles but you would never know as it has been looked after well. I have recently fitted a new Ultegra chainset, new cassette and chain. and in the last 6 months all new cables and Conti Grand Prix S tyres. The bike is now full Ultegra groupset but has Avid shorty brakes. Currently fitted with a Son dynamo and E Delux lamp these can be supplied with the bike or not, same with the Brooks and Carradice saddle bag and carrier. Standard bike £500 plus £100 with new Ultegra chainset (£198 from Wiggle) plus £250 with Son and lamp plus £50 for Brooks or £800 for it all.

20120826_091702.jpg

20120826_091627.jpg

20120826_091550.jpg

20120826_091539.jpg

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Yes Al, I would like to think they are all realistically priced and would serve the buyer well for many a year.

Just toted up if I sell them all I will still be a grand short for the new bike. :eek:

ayceejay

Guru
I am interested in the Bianchi and the racer so what's next? I am in the UK from Sept 4 to 18.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Blimey Steve, sorry to hear about your shoulder- GWS. Those bikes are going for very cheap...

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Yes. Get well soon, Steve and...forget falling off on the rough stuff...do it on the road where someone will see you!
Nice bikes for sale too!

I am under the threat of much worse than death if I go off road again by her that must be obeyed so every chance I will be sliding down tarmac near you next year :sad:

mistral

Guru
Steve, this is bad news, all the bikes are a little too big for me!

But seriously, hope you heal fast and would be good to ride out with you again.

Top Bottom