England : Kent Bromley to Ashford Kent & Back 100 miler 24th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Myself, Mr Preston and MartinT235 will be heading out from Bromley for a run through Kent to Ashford and back. A few hills at the start and the end. But apart from that it's pretty much flat, travelling through some cracking countryside and country lanes. We usually do this non stop either way, maybe just stopping for a leg stretch, shop visit etc.

We will end up at Ashford Station. Yeah I know it's a station but it has good cafe with decent tea, coffee, Saussie Rolls, Pies, Sarnies & a whole of lot of other what ever takes your fancy.

Meet Dripping Tap Bromley for a prompt 7.30am departure.

ianrauk
martint235
mistapreston
iZap
Trickedem (at Yalding)

musa

Über Member
Course I'm in

Trickedem

Guru
Might be up for this one, but would join you en-route. Will you be passing through Yalding? There are no trains early enough to get to Bromley South for a 7.30 start.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Might be up for this one, but would join you en-route. Will you be passing through Yalding? There are no trains early enough to get to Bromley South for a 7.30 start.

Yup.. Yalding... we can meet you there and drag you away from your tea and toast.

Weather looks interesting ! - good luck with your new job Musa !

martint235

Dog on a bike
Ok ok I forgot about Arnold and Tim!!

And I keep telling people: LEL 2013 will be run in glorious but not too hot sunshine!

Top Bottom