Brooks B17S saddle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricksavery

Über Member
I have a Brooks B17S ladies saddle (bought by mistake - I wanted the men's version!) which has been ridden for about 4 months - not that many miles but it is beautifully soft.
There are slight indentations where I have imprinted my backside on it and slight flaking of the black covering on the rails where it has been attached to the seatpost, but other than that it is in pristine condition
I have not touched the tightening bolt, and include the spanner in case anyone wants to.
£40 including postage
I have a photo if anyone is interested. PM me and I will send it

OP
OP
ricksavery

ricksavery

Über Member
Sorry, should have mentioned, it is honey colour. Apologies if this seen as bumping, but I had an enquiry, who thought it was black.

OP
OP
ricksavery

ricksavery

Über Member
Yse it does have bag loops. I would attach a photo but it asks for the URL where the photo is stored. As it is on my home computer I'm not sure what to put! If you let me have your email I can send a pic if you want

rich p

ridiculous old lush
ricksavery said:
Yse it does have bag loops. I would attach a photo but it asks for the URL where the photo is stored. As it is on my home computer I'm not sure what to put! If you let me have your email I can send a pic if you want

rick, if you click on the insert paperclip, you can browse and upload from your pc.

ASC1951

Guru
If no-one wants it here, you can often get very good prices on Ebay for Brooks saddles. I have seen nearly new ones go for more than the new price: US riders seem particularly keen on them.

leila

is this still available?
i am awfully tempted :smile:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Campfire said:
So am I, but dithering a little as I'm not sure if I'd find it comfortable.

1) The best way to carry a Carradice, bar none.

2) If you get on with them, they're really comfy and only get better.

3) If you don't get on with them, you'll not lose money selling it on, as other posters have said.

I have a B17N, and B17, they're fantastic, imo.

OP
OP
ricksavery

ricksavery

Über Member
Just to let everyone know, the saddle is now sold. Had no interest for a while then a burst of several all at once, so it had to be first-come first-served I'm afraid. Sorry to those of you who missed it. Thanks for the interest and hope you find another one soon.

Top Bottom