Brooks Professional S Black & Chrome

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevew

This saddle has had hardly any use, there are a few small marks on the chrome rails where it was originally fitted and the leather has no "sit bone dents". It's been on a bike for less than 50 miles but it didn't suit and was then tucked away in a cupboard !!
It's an older Brooks with the nice brass rear name panel that says Brooks England. Also got the nice hammered copper rivets and chamfered edge to the leather.
Looks like this http://www.brookssaddles.com/en/Shop_Pr ... o+S+Copper but remember this one is black & chrome.
A real classic I think. Price 50 pounds plus post or collect from Orpington.
Prefer Paypal but in the end any form of money is acceptable ! !

marxist_fixie

Proper tea is theft [with apologies to Prodhom]
Brooks Pro S is the woman's version......so a bit shorter and a bit wider [i believe]

ASC1951

Guru
Lots of us Brooks users on here, steve, so from the lack of offers I suspect your £50 + postage is a tad ambitious.

Anyway, I'm still putting in the miles on the one you sold me in the summer, marxistfixie. Very good it is too.

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

ASC1951 said:
Lots of us Brooks users on here, steve, so from the lack of offers I suspect your £50 + postage is a tad ambitious.

If ASC is right I'll take "offers" "cos it's not right for my bum and Mrs stevew has given up the whole idea of cycling !!

Top Bottom