Brrmmmm Brrmmmm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
I had one of those before the BMW, great little bike.

Brandane

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3511412, member: 76"] View attachment 78600

Our other car went pop, so instead of getting a cheap second-hand shed of a car MrsUser76 gets the car and I pick up a 600 Diversion on Tuesday.

Back on two wheels all round then ^_^[/QUOTE]
Nice one Maggot. Is it the original style Divvy from the early 90s, or the newer version which replaced the Fazer 600 (another excellent bike) around 2005?

Blimey, I had a 600 Divvy 23 years ago, It was the only bike my wife ( then girlfriend) would go on the back off. It was indeed known as bulletproof even back then.

MarkF

Guru
A "utility" bike, great machines and very underrated. I used a £450 one for a euro tour, wouldn't mind another. :thumbsup:

Gatters

That looks like it's in great condition from such an old bike, really been looked after :tongue:

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Nice one Maggot. Is it the original style Divvy from the early 90s, or the newer version which replaced the Fazer 600 (another excellent bike) around 2005?
Didn't Suzuki make the Diversion, and Yamaha the Fazer? If so, how could one replace the other?

Levo-Lon

Guru
Didn't Suzuki make the Diversion, and Yamaha the Fazer? If so, how could one replace the other?

yamaha made the budget divvy and the sportier fazer..
suzuki did the bandit budget bike and the Gs models..
sportier suzukis are gsx and gsxr ..

Brandane

Legendary Member
Doesn't look that little to me.
The photo is of the 900 Diversion. Which was actually a completely different bike although similar in styling.

Here's the 600, spot the differences!...

1225_20115_1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom