Brrrrrr

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
This is my thermometer in my cold store office....

Brrr.JPG

The heating has been knackered since last Wednesday and I'm bloody freezing :cold:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Blimey. Is it a home office or the office of your employers? If the latter, you can legally just go home as a level of heat has to be provided. If the former, layers are the answer.

I am in my home office and have my buff on, fingerless mits, thermal hiking trousers, fluffy slippers and a big jumper on. Nice a warm!

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Work office. Doesn't help that the despatch holding chill over the corridor is running at - 2 deg.

Not complaining, just having a whinge as can't concentrate, hands are cold and have made loads of spellies today.

2nd thoughts, I am complaining. Hmmpphhh.

Night Train

Maker of Things
It is about the same temperature in my workspace today. However, I have been working in tee shirt sleeves and getting a sweat on!:sweat:
Bloody freezing every time I stop for a moment though.:cold:

Arch

Married to Night Train
It is about the same temperature in my workspace today. However, I have been working in tee shirt sleeves and getting a sweat on!:sweat:

Just those!? That must be chilly, and a little unorthodox.

My workspace is the great wide world, so not only has it been cold today, it's been icy under foot this morning and then wet this afternoon.... ;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We had the heating go at a place I worked in some years back, think it was about 5c in the offices. Had external auditors in, who said they had to go due to the low temperature. As all the other office staff heard this, I had to let HR know that the temperature was illegal. Quite a few went home, but the rest of us just grabbed a cuppa, zipped the coats up and carried on. We did get a day in lieu given to us, which really hissed off those that chose to leg it. :laugh:

TVC

Not looking forward to tomorrow, we're having new windows put in, so by 8.30 the inside of the house will be the same temperature as the garden :cold:

Top Bottom