Brushing your Knashers..

Brushing you Knashers

• ON till End

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Off till Rinse

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Y

yenrod

When in london (not recommended) i tasted tap water - god dammit: i was nearly sick once

Elmer Fudd said:
Unless you live in London where it goes down the drain/toilet, through the treatment plant and back to your tap !

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
yenrod said:
When in london (not recommended) i tasted tap water - god dammit: i was nearly sick once
There's nowt wrong with the tap water in London... s'just as palatable as everywhere else....

sloe

Keep the taps open as long as possible , it maintains a flow and lessens the likelihood of gunge build up in the supply pipes.

Quite so: Have a long leisurely slash whilst brushing, then rinse and wash.

gbb

Legendary Member
sloe said:
Quite so: Have a long leisurely slash whilst brushing, then rinse and wash.

Nooooooo...multi taskings outright dangerous ;)

I found myself eating some yoghurt and feeding the dog at the same time the other week....not a very wise thing to do, simply on hygeine grounds.
Anyway...i got a bit of the dogfood jelly on my finger...and prompty licked it off xx(:tongue::ohmy: thinking it was yoghurt :sad::biggrin:

phht,splutter, bleugh...

So sloe...cant or darent think of what dangers lurk with what youre suggesting..but it sounds potentially hideous. :evil:

sloe

Wise words GBB. In future I shall keep urine, yoghurt and tooth-unguents in seperate recepticals. Don't have a dog so no problem vis lumpy bits.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
On or off? Neither, just drop them in Steredent!

Top Bottom