BRVR - Goats League - Climb 12 - Cormet de Roselend from Bourg-Saint-Maurice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Hopefully, this weeks ride will see 'G' take back the 21 seconds he lost crashing on the ITT in the Prolog. It is one from the last stage of the Dauphine, and is the Cat 1 Cormet de Roselend, 27.02Km and 1168m of ascent.

cormetderoselend.profile.png

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.

SmP-62

Not my day ... heavy legs from beginning ... but still a good time ...1:13:26

SmP-62

I bet Smiljan never sees much, it'll all just be a blur ^_^

Yes ... There was some blur during the ride ... music video Blurred Lines from Robin Tickle on the TV above my cycling display ... :dance:... the censored version ... to not to see too much ... ^_^

Last edited:

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
Done it, on a "gotta face it sometime" basis.

The extra distance was bothering me before I started, even though there's a significant downhill section at the end. I dropped my expected power by 10 watts, and it's a good job I did. I beat the pacer, but it was damned close.

Lovely course, maybe the best yet, and that downhill was WEEEEEEEEEE!

1:49:03 - the slowest time on the BigRingVR board. I knew I had it in me ^_^

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Well I had to mtfu to get this one done. Missed my target but not as bad as this could have been

2h34m14s :bicycle::sweat::bicycle::sweat::boxing::sweat::bicycle::boxing::B) :sweat: :surrender:

I can't even have a beer as I'm on call :cry: :banghead:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
BTW keep an eye out for the guy riding a fully dressed touring bike, in fact there are 2 of them. Also give the guy in the camping van a wave @ about 9km he pulls over to let you carry on uphill as he is going down.
I'll give 'em a wave on the way up. Somewhat related, does anyone else put a bit more effort in when a camper van or car gets overtaken?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Done and done. Bit of an 80's mix on spotify for tonight, Kenny Loggins (Highway to the) Danger Zone brought me home, I assume it was a reference to my heart rate.
Luverly course, I do like lots of other cyclists and you can't beat a downhill to finish off, hairpin bends at 40mph are fabulous, it's just like real life!!
Anyway, the "Belly Buster" fry up I had for lunch seemed to be just the trick for fueling up beforehand, dinner of champions. 1:37:40 for me please.

Top Bottom