BRVR - Goats League - Climb 18 - Col de la croix de fer (From Allemont)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Yeah, it was a fantastic stage, chapeau to G indeed. I hadn't realised that he became the first Briton to win on the Alpe d'Huez and not only that the first wearer of the Yellow Jersey to do so as well. Shame Froome got booed as he crossed the line.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Yeah, it was a fantastic stage, chapeau to G indeed. I hadn't realised that he became the first Briton to win on the Alpe d'Huez and not only that the first wearer of the Yellow Jersey to do so as well. Shame Froome got booed as he crossed the line.
He got an awful lot of shoot on the way up, I'm sure I saw him get pushed as he went through one of the throngs and by his reaction as he went round one of the final hairpins I've got a feeling he may have been spat at or had something thrown at him, he seemed to be looking around a lot at the crowds too at some points, it's bound to have an effect on you.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
He got an awful lot of shoot on the way up, I'm sure I saw him get pushed as he went through one of the throngs and by his reaction as he went round one of the final hairpins I've got a feeling he may have been spat at or had something thrown at him, he seemed to be looking around a lot at the crowds too at some points, it's bound to have an effect on you.
You're right. When I watched the highlights on ITV they showed one of the spectators pushing at Froome with the intent no doubt to cause a spill.

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
The ride for the last full week of the tour can be found >>> here <<< ... be warned though times don't count until after midnight tonight!

Last edited:

BRVR_User

I did 1:22:57

Top Bottom