BRVR - Goats League - Climb 18 - Col de la croix de fer (From Allemont)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
It was difficult to choose a ride this week,, as @theboxers wanted a harder challenge than the Col de Madeleine from last week. I had sort of planned on throwing in Alpe D'Huez, but it's just not hard enough for @theboxers :evil:. So I had to delve into the near past and choose a ride from le Tour 2017 ... Welcome to

coldellacroiderfer.png

the Col de la croix de fer ... 28.83Km and 1527m of ascent :eek:

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire. (I know I'll be chasing my own time from April :biggrin: )

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Yuck Fou :cursing:, it ain't my fault :huh:. I've just realised you full name Donatien Alphonse François :evil: :blink:

To top it all I've done this recently, @ the end of April :banghead:

Last edited:

theboxers

We're going up the bit that the TdF is going down :cursing::cry::headshake::cry:.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
I hope it’s a bloody decent wooden spoon, it looks like I’m in for a bit of pain catching up with your racing snakes.
Thanks for the compliment Dave but Racing Snake I'm not, I think that's @SmP-62 . Unfortunately I've still got a lot of lard round me, the good part is that it gives additional padding on the saddle.

Reactions: djk

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Well iechyd da (yaki da) did any one catch today's TdF, what a stage:notworthy:, and in the post stage interview he still insisted he was riding for Chris Froome.
Anyway back to this week's challenge 01:24:51. It felt a bit strange going up the route the Tour just came down, not as many people lining the roads cheering me on though:sad:

theboxers

Well iechyd da (yaki da) did any one catch today's TdF, what a stage:notworthy:, and in the post stage interview he still insisted he was riding for Chris Froome.
Anyway back to this week's challenge 01:24:51. It felt a bit strange going up the route the Tour just came down, not as many people lining the roads cheering me on though:sad:
:rofl: :notworthy:

Top Bottom