BRVR - Goats League - Climb 21 - Coll De La Rabassa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Trying to pick a ride close to San Sabastien to honor the Classica San Sabastio this weekend. As the closest was the tourmelet, and we've done that already. I slipped across the border into Andora and here we have the Coll De La Rabassa 16.61Km and 987m.

colldelarabassa.profile.png

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Well at least we'll get the steepest bit out of the way first which makes a nice change. Hope there's enough left in the tank to enjoy the scenery when it gets a bit easier as this is the first league ride in a while that I haven't done yet.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
@Aleman
People seem to be avoiding this one, but it's the easiest outstanding ride on my list, so I've set the fastest (and slowest) time:

1:24:15

No views to speak of @Crook Town AFC - coniferous woodland on both sides for nearly all the way.
Well at least there should be no problems of a side wind^_^
Been concentrating on the Tour of Utah and Colorado classic challenges recently but now that they're out of the way I can get back to the Goats league. Might try 21 tomorrow as it looks like the weather round my way is supposed to be lousy.

01:18:06
Rubbish, but done

Top Bottom