BRVR - Goats League - Climb 32 - La Tierra

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Gents, my sincere apologies, work has been crazy for the last two weeks and I've not had the chance to give you your weekly dose of pain.

I'm loving the new routes that are coming out from Mallorca and Tenerife, so expect a few of those popping up, after my failed attempt last weekend on the Mallorca 184 I did think about including one of them this week, but revisiting that pain so soon is not an experience that I wish to repeat!!

So this weeks ride is the 10.47Km 580m climb of La Tierra in the Canaries. that 4Km shallow lead in means that the final 6Km is going to be brutal :rofl:

Profile.latierra.png

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Gents, my sincere apologies, work has been crazy for the last two weeks and I've not had the chance to give you your weekly dose of pain.

I'm loving the new routes that are coming out from Mallorca and Tenerife, so expect a few of those popping up, after my failed attempt last weekend on the Mallorca 184 I did think about including one of them this week, but revisiting that pain so soon is not an experience that I wish to repeat!!

So this weeks ride is the 10.47Km 580m climb of La Tierra in the Canaries. that 4Km shallow lead in means that the final 6Km is going to be brutal :rofl:

View attachment 436647

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.
I saw that and thought fark me, thanks :laugh:

SmP-62

LOST
Approximately 30w
Last seen on Star Wars Canyon
Answers to the name of Fred
If found please return to Dave Wade c/o The Allotment​
Dave ( @Crook Town AFC ), maybe you are to demanding to yourself ... Star Wars Canyon ride was 3 months ago (beginning of september, cca highest point of cycling form) and you were not capable to train as usual (knee problem, sickness bug, ... ) for a quite long time.

And for a good moral you rode a well known recovery climb (Mt. Ventoux) and also this one (La Tierra) with moderate slopes up to 22%.

Thankfully now is winter time and there is not lot to do on allotment (yes, I learn another english word).

I suggest to train as usual and don't expect things will be sorted out tommorrow ... until allotment season you will know, what to do then ... :smile:

PS: in younger days I broke my hip on the bike, had cca 250g of steel in my body ... my leg muscles almost dissapiered ... after less then 6 months I won a very hard 155km race with 2800m elevation gain.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Too true Smiljan, (@SmP-62) always wanted to run before I could walk!

Seems that you're picking up quite a vocabulary of English as well.

As for training I'm going to take advantage of ERG mode and do some rides with a nice gentle wattage.

PS. Glad the hip injury didn't spoil your riding and not bad going from a low to a high within 6 months.

Top Bottom