BRVR - Goats League - Climb 9 - Passo Di Costalunga, Italy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I've thought about it with a vr head set and decided it'd be a bit sweaty!
For me it'd be motion sickness :eek:xx(

SmP-62

22:14 (and apologies for the mass update of times for all the climbs year-to-date Aleman..)

You can help @Aleman and check following ... The rules here are not totaly the same as on BR site. Each ride counts only, if it is done after it was annouced here (on CC). On BR site it is valid, if done after the challenge has started (March 2018) ... @Crook Town AFC (Where are you, Dave?) expirienced that with Lombardia challenge and done some rides after the challenge has started, but separate rides were not annouced here for some time.

Last edited:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
You can help @Aleman and check following ... The rules here are not totaly the same as on BR site. Each ride counts only, if it is done after it was annouced here (on CC). On BR site it is valid, if done after the challenge has started

(March 2018) ... @Crook Town AFC (Where are you, Dave?) expirienced that with Lombardia challenge and done some rides after the challenge has started, but separate rides were not annouced here for some time.
Hi Smiljan,
Been suffering with various ailments from knee playing up to a persistent sickness bug. Been off the bike for a few weeks but should be back on the bike tomorrow with any luck (especially now Mt Vetoux from Bedoin has been added)
Also I think Alan Gunner has joined the league (@BRVR_User) so all the more reason to catch up and get fitter.

Regards

Dave

SmP-62

Hi Dave,

Yes, AG has joined yesterday, his first post was about ride 33 - Croix de Coeur.

It was not hard to fugure out (has taken only a minute), who he is, based on the ride time.

But it is more important to me hearing something from You. :smile:

Just wish You all the best ... also on the bike.

Smiljan

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Hi Dave,

Yes, AG he joined yesterday, his first post was about ride 33 - Croix de Coeur.

It was not hard to fugure out (has taken only a minute), who he is, based on the ride time.

But it is more important to me hearing something from You. :smile:

Just wish You all the best ... also on the bike.

Smiljan
Cheers Smiljan,

Had a bad few weeks. Tried getting back in the saddle earlier this week but only managed about 20 minutes before giving up. Must try harder and now that AG has joined up and we can converse so that's a bit more incentive. The only good thing about the persistent sickness bug is that I've been off my food so at least the weight has been held in check, although as a form of weight control I wouldn't recommend it!

BRVR_User

Apologies, I hadn’t realised there were different rules for this league - I’ll take a look.. a link or pointing in the right direction would be helpful.

Always late to the party, me..

SmP-62

Alan, it's simple.

Just check the date of first post of each ride (introduction, always from Aleman) and the ride is not valid, if ridden before that date.

Last edited:
Top Bottom