Bryton 35

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TAV

Guru
Does anybody have any dealings with bryton i broke my bryton 35 clip at the back wich holds it to the handle bars. i didnt fall off it just snapped ive hsd it for a while i emailed bryton twice to ask if they sell the covers on the back but they aren't getting back .

Attachments

• 20170416_145132.jpg
    20170416_145132.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 38

Tangoup51

I'm not too clued in on this, but can't you do a DIY fix on it? I mean, there's gotta be some way you could improvise it to have a decent fix on the handlebars?

Duct tape, glue, blutac, steel ties, cable ties, using other handlebar brackets and making them fitttt..
But I did have an issue like this once with a cheap 'n nasty cycling computer, In the end I filed the back of the computer smooth so I could glue this piece of plastic rectangle on it.. Not before drilling the piece of plastic a fair size hole in it, so I could run a cable-tie through it and wrap it over the bars (or stem if you want)

I'm not much help without better pictures, though.

Last edited:

Will Spin

Über Member
Does anybody have any dealings with bryton i broke my bryton 35 clip at the back wich holds it to the handle bars. i didnt fall off it just snapped ive hsd it for a while i emailed bryton twice to ask if they sell the covers on the back but they aren't getting back .
They probably didn't understand your email.

Top Bottom