BSA bike advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Raindancer411

cid:D03CA734-AD80-4229-A36E-1871AB83ADAA

My mum is trying to sell a couple of bikes that are in her late aunts property and I was wondering if anyone can help identify this BSA.

The number on the body starts wm000.

Also, where is best to try and sell this?

OP
OP
R

Raindancer411

Forgot the pix

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 40

Cycleops

Legendary Member
No idea of the model name but it looks like quite a nice one, generally the BSA range were low rent this one might have some better components on it. Probably eBay would be the best place, have a look to see what similar models go for. I would have thought anything up to about £150, if you are lucky, as a guide.

compo

Veteran
I must admit I would love it but a) I'm skint and b) It looks as if the frame would be too big for me.

OP
OP
R

Raindancer411

Hi, I think I need a few more posts before I can put an ad up. Just been to measure it and look it over today and the chain and whole bike looks as of it's hardly been used. I think I measured the frame as 32"

compo

Veteran
Hi, I think I need a few more posts before I can put an ad up. Just been to measure it and look it over today and the chain and whole bike looks as of it's hardly been used. I think I measured the frame as 32"

Where did you measure that? Conventional measurement is from the centre of one of the cranks up to the top of the frame seat tube to where the seat post slots in, and some people also like the measurement of the top tube (cross bar) from the headset to the seat tube.

OP
OP
R

Raindancer411

Lol shows how much I know about bikes!! I just measured from floor to top of frame

Top Bottom